What we require from Polish language transcriptionist candidates:
- self-discipline essential to work at home
- being available at least 20 hours a week
- punctuality, accuracy and reliability
- fast typing skills (minimum 250 characters per minute)
- average knowledge of the Windows system and basic text editors (MS Word)
- broadband Internet connection
What we require from English language transcriptionist candidates:
- as mentioned above, plus:
- being able to transcribe in English, language proficiency confirmed with certificates
What we offer:
- flexibility in scheduling (the employee decides about their own availability)
- free software supporting transcription
- monthly payments regardless of the amount due
If you decide to work for us, we will send you a short sample recording for you to transcribe for free. That will help us assess your abilities and check the right configuration of your equipment and software.
For an effective work environment you will need peace and quiet in your workplace and good quality closed headphones.
If you are interested in working for us, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the „[CV-PL]” or „[CV-EN]” in the title of the message, respectively to the position you wish to apply for.